If you are looking for one of the best comic book readers or CBR reader on the Kindle Fire HD, try the leading high quality comic book reader app for Kindle Fire with loads of settings without compromising ease of use: ComiCat from Meanlabs Software. From the very beginning you will experience a straight-forward device scan to build your comics catalog and responsive comic viewer with minimal lag that seamlessly supports CBR and CBZ files. This app only lacks some fine grain file organization control (like folders), broader format support (such as PDF) and an integrated store.
ComiCat is my personal go-to comic book reader and CBR viewer app on the Kindle Fire HD. The natively coded app feels responsive to the slightest gestures and allows for viewing comics and browsing in either portrait or landscape orientation. If you are looking for a high quality comic book reader – and don’t want to be unduly burden by endless settings and configurations for viewing CBRs – ComiCat is a great place to start and here is our ultimate guide for getting the best ComiCat comic book reader experience on your Kindle Fire HD.
- Straight-forward, easy to use intuitive interface, right balance between rich settings without extraneaous clutter and easy first time scan for building catalog.
- Quick, responsive comic reader with minimal lag.
- Considered the best comic book reader app for Kindle in reviews.
- Support for portrait and landscape comic book reading and file viewing.
- Syncing comics from Dropbox account.
- Password protection and hidden folders.
- A wealth of configuration settings.
- Quick responsiveness and customer support of developer Mean Labs.